Frequently asked questions
Thank you for downloading our Nursery Rhymes #1 app. We appreciate your feedback. Email us: email@example.com
Q: How do I get to the app settings?
A: Tap and hold for 3 seconds the ‘More’ link located in the upper left corner of the screen.
Q: How do I get to the song menu?
A: Tap twice the music note located in the upper right corner of the screen.
Q: The arrows have disappeared. How do I get them back?
A: Check in the app settings if the ‘Display Arrows’ option is switched on.
Q: Why are the song lyrics missing?
A: Check in the app settings if the ‘Scrolling Lyrics’ option is switched on. To go to the settings, tap and hold the ‘More’ link for 3 seconds.
Q: How do I choose another song?
A: You can go to the previous or next song by using the arrows at the bottom of the screen. Tap each arrow twice to toggle between songs. You can also choose different songs by using the song menu. To go to the song menu, tap twice the music note located in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Q: Why do I only hear the music but no singing?
A: Check in the app settings if the ‘Karaoke’ function is switched off. To go to the settings, tap and hold the ‘More’ link for 3 seconds.
Q: I have no sound. What do I do?
A: Check the volume settings of the device. There are different settings that need to be checked:
- On the iPad and on the iPhone, check the switch on the side of your device (next to the volume controls) to make sure the sound is not switched off. On the iPad this only works if you have the side switch setting set to ‘Mute’.
- On the iPad check the settings of the side switch. Tap Settings > General > Use Side Switch to ’Lock rotation’ or ‘Mute’:
- If the side switch is set to the ‘Mute’ option, the switch will mute the system sounds.
- If the side switch is set to the ‘Lock Rotation’ option, then the system sound can be controlled from the control center:
- To access the control center in iOS6 (and earlier), double tap the home button, once the screen slide up slightly, swipe to the right in the lower part of the screen to reveal the control panel. Now check that the speaker icon (all the way to the left) is not crossed, if it is crossed then tap it to unmute your device.
- To access the control center on iOS7, swipe the bottom of the screen upwards. Now check that the bell icon is not crossed. If it is crossed then tap it to unmute your device.
- This support article from Apple explains how the side switch works in iOS7: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4085
- Did you try all of the above and still have no sound? Delete and reinstall the app. You won’t need to pay again. The App Store will recognize that you have already paid for the app and will allow you to download it again free of charge.
Did we not cover your question? Did you find a bug in our app? Or do you have suggestions to make the app even better? Please share with us! Reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org